Bronze rigging nutCode: FIT003 – €55.00
Bronze rigging washerCode: FIT004 – €72.00
Folding pad eyeCode: FIT006 – €22.00
Spare drain plug, current design with slotted headCode: FIT007 – €26.00
Aluminium through deck fitting for runnerCode: FIT009 – €50.00
Aluminium through deck fitting for backstay (1 unit)Code: FIT010 – €50.00
Drain plug, complete with fitting to mount to hullCode: FIT011 – €62.00
Custom made pair of genoa fairleads (does not include cleats)Code: FIT013 – €119.00
1 pull genoa furling kitCode: FIT014 – €621.00
G10 plate with bearing for furling tube & plastic furler bearingCode: FIT016.N – €131.00
Plastic furler bearingCode: FIT017 – €22.00
Furling tube 215mm longCode: FIT018 – €175.00
Expanding rubber lock to secure hatchCode: FIT021 – €18.00
Harken 304 under deck backstay blockCode: FIT025 – €70.00
Harken 308 underdeck runner blocksCode: FIT026 – €105.00
Double curved mainsheet trackCode: FIT027 – €164.00
Swivel base for mainsheetCode: FIT028 – €168.00
Windward sheeting carCode: FIT029 – €567.00
Winchless genoa sheeting conversion kitCode: FIT031 – €3,299.00
Quick release genoa kitCode: FIT032 – €3,574.00
Stainless steel cage for mast ram lever or genoa fine tune leverCode: FIT033 – €92.00
Black plastic cover plate for seat support tubesCode: FIT040 – €23.00
Dragon tiller extension (aluminium)Code: FIT041 – €50.00
Dragon tiller extension (carbon)Code: FIT042 – €109.00
Watertight u boltCode: FIT043 – €14.00
Stainless steel socket for ensign poleCode: FIT045 – €60.00
Dragon PartsPetticrows Dragons have many serviceable parts and accessories, and a selection of the most common parts can be found in our website.
We would be happy to supply you with required items, but due to the wide range of items and destinations, we need to provide you with a custom quotation that includes delivery for the items you require.
Prices listed do not include VAT
VAT may be added depending on purchasers location and VAT status.
- Please browse our selection of items and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’ve found the items you need, send us an email with the following information: your name, delivery address (including any zip code), phone number, a list of the items you require, the make and age of your Dragon or ISAF/build number of your boat (this is important as different boats have different spare parts specifications), and whether or not the order is urgent (so we can choose the best method of dispatch or bring the items to an upcoming regatta for you to collect there).
- We will then send you a quotation for your approval.
- Once you approve the quotation, we will send you an invoice with a secure credit card payment option. You can also choose to make payment by bank transfer if you prefer.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will dispatch the goods to you.
Please feel free to also call us on +351 915 453 863 if you have any other questions.