|FIT003||€50.00||Bronze rigging nut|
|FIT004||€65.00||Bronze rigging washer|
|FIT006||€19.30||Folding pad eye|
|FIT007||€23.40||Spare drain plug, current design with slotted head|
|FIT009||€45.00||Aluminium through deck fitting for runner|
|FIT010||€45.00||Aluminium through deck fitting for backstay|
|FIT011||€56.00||Drain plug, complete with fitting to mount to hull|
|FIT013||€108.00||Custom made pair of genoa fairleads (does not include cleats)|
|FIT014||€564.00||1 pull genoa furling kit|
|FIT015||€77.00||Stainless steel cover plate for furling gear plastic plate|
|FIT016.N||€119.00||Plastic plate with bearing for furling tube & plastic furler bearing|
|FIT017||€24.60||Plastic furler bearing|
|FIT018||€159.00||Furling tube 215mm long|
|FIT021||€20.50||Expanding rubber lock to secure hatch|
|FIT022||€18.60||Metal version of hatch lock for high buoyancy boats|
|FIT025||€63.00||Harken 304 under deck backstay block|
|FIT026||€95.00||Harken 308 underdeck runner blocks|
|FIT027||€149.00||Double curved mainsheet track|
|FIT028||€152.00||Swivel base for mainsheet|
|FIT029||€515.00||Windward sheeting car|
|FIT031||€2,999.00||Winchless genoa sheeting conversion kit|
|FIT032||€3,249.00||Quick release genoa kit|
|FIT033||€83.00||Stainless steel cage for mast ram lever or genoa fine tune lever|
|FIT034||€21.00||Stainless steel rope guide|
|FIT035||€112.00||Spinnaker chute roller bearing kit|
|FIT040||€20.20||Black plastic cover plate for seat support tubes|
|FIT041||€45.00||Dragon tiller extension aluminium|
|FIT042||€99.00||Dragon tiller extension carbon|
|FIT043||€12.60||Watertight u bolt|
|FIT045||€54.00||Stainless steel socket for ensign pole.|
Dragon PartsPetticrows Dragons have many serviceable parts and accessories, a selection of the most common parts are listed using the buttons on the left of the page.
We would be pleased to supply you but due to the huge variety of items and destinations we need to give you a bespoke quotation including delivery for items required.
Prices listed do not include VAT
VAT at 23% may be added depending on purchasers location and VAT status.
- Find the items you require, if you want items that are not listed then please just ask we probably have them.
- Please e-mail email@example.com with the following information: Name | Delivery address including any zip code | Phone number | Items required | Make and age of Dragon or ISAF/build number of boat (this is because different aged boats have different specification of spares) | Is it urgent? (This is so we can choose the most appropriate method of despatch, or may also be appropriate for us to take an item to an upcoming regatta for collection there)
- Petticrows will e-mail you with a quotation for your approval.
- On approval we will e-mail an invoice including a secure credit card payment facility. Payment can also be made by bank transfer if preferred.
- Goods should be dispatched!
Please feel free to also call us on +351 915 453 863 if you have any other questions.